Re: Best looking Node 0

> Having trouble trying to convince SWMBO that I "NEED" a full
size rack to
> house my computers (resorted to comparing my computer equipment to her
> books
> and handbags ... bad mistake!)

Are you mad ? How the hell do you expect her indoors to correlate cat5
cables and PC's with handbags / books..... If you also mentioned shoes and
clothes then all I can say is that you're screwed.

Never under any circumstances mention shoes... It would have been better
for you to have said 'Well you can move/compact some of your 'STUFF''.....

NEVER use the S word (shoes) as it's a personal attack (code red)....

Since you have dug yourself in deep I'd recommend you comment on how nice
some of her assortment of shoes are as you attempt to slyly relocate them.
DONT under any circumstances try to make up my trying to buy her some
shoes / clothes ( I mean come on would you let her buy you a laptop of her
choice ?)....

Maybe you could allocate a shelf in your rack for her shoes and tell her
that they will get warm for those cold winter mornings.... Failing that
2morrow is Saturday so spend 5 hours of your valuable time being
shepherded by her around the ladies department of numerous stores.

Very best regards and good luck soldier.