RE: [OT[ Cant see a new domain

  • Subject: RE: [OT[ Cant see a new domain
  • From: "Stephen Houston" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:26:28 -0000

It's the line

<head><title>Welcome to your new
website!<title></head>

Its missing the closing / on <title>

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 November 2004 21:14
To: Stephen Houston
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT[ Cant see a new domain

Hiya Dean,
I can 'get' your web page although it doesnt display in the browser (I
got it through a view source) - no dns errors as such.

nothings jumping up and down saying /why/ it doesnt display...

Wayne.

-The source-------------------------
<head><title>Welcome to your new
website!<title></head>
Welcome to biglightcompany.co.uk! Begin by uploading an index page to
replace this default holding page.
Thank you for using <a href="http://www.asp-web-hosting.net";>ASP
Web
Hosting</a>

Dean Barrett wrote:

>A little help if possible please
>
>I've just signed up a new hosting package, and altered nameservers to
point
>to it.
>
>36hrs later I still cant see domain, whois confirms correct
nameservers, the
>hosts told me to look at checkdns which also confirms its all there.
>
>I'm guessing its to do with my ISP, I use the same at work and home so
get
>the same nothing.
>
>I assume 36hrs is more than enough for details to be available to all
ISP's
>etc.
>
>Can someone look here http://www.biglightcompany.co.uk
and confirm they