From: Gareth Cook [mailto:g@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 November 2004 17:17
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] CBUS in general

Unbelievable.

Paul, in once fail swoop, you've converted me to CBUS. Did anyone once
tell me, even at UKHA, about a "bus coupler". All of a sudden
CBUS isnt
expensive !

I have yet to find an evangelist for this product - do CBUS have a contact
to talk about this stuff ?

Back to the coupler - we can plug a momentary switch into it for control ?
Is this the level of dumn device we can use ?

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 02/11/2004 17:11 -----

Discussion