RE: Re: Advice on building a silent PC needed.

  • Subject: RE: Re: Advice on building a silent PC needed.
  • From: "Shaf Ali" <shaf@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:22:35 -0000 (GMT)

> Water cooling I went off as, other then the Zalman tower thing, I
think
> they
> all have pumps running.

Yeh I read the marking blurb wrt this 'so called silent' water cooler....
Hmmmm the pics did look pretty as well until you read the specs (ITS
MASSIVE ! and not exactly 'silent'). Then again it is quieter than other
water coolers and as you rightly point out water cooling is not a 'silent'
option it's meant to do what it says on the tin 'KEEP THINGS COOL' and
really for the the overclockers who are more interested in keeping their
CPU cool / Vcores down and not giving a toss about noise.

Shaf