RE: Re: UKHA2004 Webcams are LIVE!

  • Subject: RE: Re: UKHA2004 Webcams are LIVE!
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:41:35 +0100

Quoting Jon Whiten <jon@xxxxxxx>:

> Keith,
>
> Speaking as a salad-dodger I assume that the webcam must have been
faulty or
> some silly problem with the lens or aspect ratio.

Must have been faulty, I ate ALL the salad that came with the Starter
Platter
and the Desperate Dan.

Phil admitted to eating the salad with his DD, asked about the starter....
and
he didnt have one. Dont know how many other DD's he finished off or how
many
deserts he ate but I dont think he would have dared to finish off a
"Gay Boy
Ice Cream" :-)

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk