WOW!! What a great weekend.

  • Subject: WOW!! What a great weekend.
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:00:19 +0100

Thanks to Mark and Graham for organising yet another great UKHA show, and
thanks
to everyone visiting who made it such a great weekend.

Been reading some of the other messages so decided to add my comments...
didnt get a chance to see demo's of Comfort or Idratek despite the KAT5
stand
being in between them because things were really hectic.

Finally saw the Mini-ITX boards for the first time and they are now on the
"need" list :-)

I did get a chance to see the xPL and xAP presentations and had an all too
brief
look at both stands. Some very impressive work going on with both
protocols.
The "xAP Desktop" application is really cool. Also top marks to
Tony for
rapidly creating an xPL application for controlling the KAT5 switcher.
Seeing
the channels change under the control of a laptop on the other side of the
room
was neat.

Whilst my stand was unattended by me (because I was chatting to xPL) I
turned to
see one of my existing customers selling the benefits of KAT5 to people who
had
turned up at the stand. Now thats what I call customer loyalty :-)

Received a lot of very positive feedback and also noted some requests for
additional features that should be quite easy to add.

I just cant believe how quickly the weekend went. On Saturday I glanced at
the
time on the laptop and realised it was 14:30 already.

Once again, thanks to everyone for making it such a fantastic weekend. I am
going to get some sleep now :-)

What date is UKHA2005 going to be on?
I think there are only about 363 days to go!!!

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv