UKHA2004 best bits

Well, I've not long since got back home from the show, so I'm going
to add my obligatory post to say how ab fab it was... (and it was)

Obviously thanks are due to Mark & Graham for being the main driving
force behind making it all come together.

Thanks to Stuart Whyte for keeping us amused for hours laughing at
his gay dessert...

Thanks to Li for keeping my wife satisfied (fnarr-fnarr) - with food
that is!

Thanks to Ian Bird for having a big bowl of chocolates on the
table... (we enjoyed those very much thanks Ian!)

Thanks to Phil Harris, for, well,... just being Phil Harris
really... :-)

To the guys from whom I borrowed some batteries... - sorry, - totally
forgot to return them!... - Phil, I'll return yours when we come &
visit...

I'm not going to participate much for the next week, as I'm off on
holiday in the morning, and I'll only have dial-up... :-(

It was, in all respects, an absolutely brilliant couple of days. The
standard of everything that everyone does to make this happen is just
going up and up... It's hard to remember sometimes that this is very
much an amateur enthusiast event, run on a shoestring budget, by
people who all have "proper" day jobs...

There really isn't very much that I imagine could be improved upon
for next year...  (but no doubt we will try!!)

So I'll add my thanks and congratulations to everyone who gave their
time, expertise, effort, materials, prizes, and so on, and lastly I
guess, to everyone who paid a not trivial fee to visit it, - without
whom there wouldn't actually be much point really...

And lastly, Wendy also sends hugs to everyone for making her welcome
and comfortable, - she had a thoroughly enjoyable time as well...
(apart from losing the rugby that is....)

Already looking forward to (hopefully) doing it all again next year!

... And next year, I'm *definitely* winning something in the
raffle!!! ;-)

Paul G.