Re: UKHA2004 Webcams are LIVE!

  • Subject: Re: UKHA2004 Webcams are LIVE!
  • From: robin <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 17:52:20 +0100

On Saturday 15 May 2004 1:28 pm, ukha_d@xxxxxxx wrote:

Well, Webcam1 looks stuck at 17:27, and the guy in webcam2 sitting down
looks
bored, somebody go and talk to him.

I wish I had chance to do so, anyway had to work in garden today, but
consoled
myself by getting out my chainsaw and venting spleen on an unsuspecting
(very
large) elder bush then a pile of logs.  Happier now, looking at webcams
with
pint of hobgoblin in one hand.
robin