Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: CurrentCost external install

Brushed Stainless face plates for Cat5 and Coax

  • Subject: Brushed Stainless face plates for Cat5 and Coax
  • From: "big_red_frog" <anthony.tod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:36:53 -0000

Hi All,

I am making up brushed stainless face plates for RJ45 and F-type
connectors in various combinations for mounting in single and double
gang dry liner boxes.

I am making these for my house, as I have used the get ultimate range
for the mains sockets throughout, and have found nothing to support
my needs on the data and av front.

I intend to overproduce, so is anyone interested. Should be quite
reasonable on the cost front.

I also have included push button face plates for driving X10, but the
switch gear I use is not fully mains rated, so I cannot recommend
those!