Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: [ukha_d] How to spend £5,000

Neil,

VideoLAN is a software solution that can stream from a number of inputs...

- DVD attached to PC
- Audio / video file on hard disk
- Video-In card on PC (which is how you do Sky / OnDigital)

As such, it could do cable. Changing channels would need some other widget,
but xAP (and I'm sure, xPL) have solutions there, so any web browser in the
house could send an IR command to change the channel on a box.

Are you coming to UKHA2004?

If so, I'll bring along some stuff to demo VideoLAN in Multicast.

Regards,

Mark