RE: OT- Suggestions for PC give away

  • Subject: RE: OT- Suggestions for PC give away
  • From: "UKHA" <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:33:30 +0100

I've helped www.computeraid.org over the last few years, they are in
London...

-----Original Message-----
From: keyvan2r [mailto:keyvan@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 May 2004 17:04
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OT- Suggestions for PC give away

Hi all

This is very OT but it may help a charity - I (rather my company)
have a number (30-40 units)of old/used Gateway PII based desktop
pc's - rough spec: PII 300~400Mhz, Win 98, CD-ROM, 64Mb RAM, 20 or
40 Gb drives, 17" CRT and network cards. These are all 4 years or
older - hence fully depreciated for tax purposes.
I was wondering if anyone knows of a charity or similar which might
make good use of these. They are no longer needed as they have all
been replaced with new HP 2.8Ghz P4's with LCD displays.
Anyone interested would have to collect the units at their cost from
one of my offices in London (near Park Lane, W1).
Any ideas or suggestions? My preference would be to donate to
charity or good cause.

Thanks

Keyvan

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - THIS WEEK!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha