Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

[ADVERT] [OT] Panasonic PTAE200 Projector on E-bay

  • Subject: [ADVERT] [OT] Panasonic PTAE200 Projector on E-bay
  • From: "Smith, Allan G" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:46:26 +0100

I know some of you are interested have/want a projector, so just pointing
out this bargain(TM Phil Harris) up on e-bay at the moment..

My Dad is a Panasonic dealer in mid Wales and has a couple of projectors
which he has been "persuaded" to have, needless to say there is
not much
call for these in rural Aberystwyth so I have suggested that he bungs them
on e-bay.  As the e-bay description says this is a brand new in the box
Panasonic projector never used or even opened with full manufacturer
warranty.

The e-bay item number is 3095634697 or you can access is via this tiny URL
link http://tinyurl.com/38nqh

As mentioned he does have a couple of others including the 500 model which
you can make an offer on.

Either contact me, or him via the e-bay contact seller option if you have
any questions.
Cheers
Allan