From: Mark McCall
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 1:01 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] 4Ch PCI DVR on Ebay - 1/50th of Geovision price -
Whats the catch

> Can someone please point out the pros and cons of going for this
> alternative instead of the famous Geovision?

What's the "Retail" price of this card?

What's the software like?  Look at the PDF for V6 of the GeoVision
software,
link in my post here...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/postt67.html

M.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - THIS MONTH!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha