Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: How to Hack Your X-Box.... a Guide!

Ian Lowe wrote:

> Okay guys, a good few hours of work have gone into this, hopefully
> producing a reasonably muppet proof procedure for doing the internal
> TSOP flash modification to a current X-Box.

Wow Ian, that guide looks great!

Just a thought from a solder-phobic (as I said last thing I soldered was
a PSX chip over 6 years ago!) - the bridging of those points could be
equally done with a conductive pen couldn't it? Feck, I thought that
would be a cheaper option too, but Maplin list conductive pens at 15 quid!

--
Doogie