RE: XBox Experience - Positive!

  • Subject: RE: XBox Experience - Positive!
  • From: "Dean Smith" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 20:56:38 +0100

The solder ones really are very easy these days.

If you go for the "header install" theres a bit if very easy
soldering for
the "header" part (row of dual pins - similair to those used for
serial
ports/usb extensions etc on motherboards) and then the "d0"
point. This is a
fine wire and small soldering point, but really nothing to put you off.

Even the non-solder ones are supposed to be very reliable now.

The ability to flick a switch and disable the chip and revert to a
"virgin"
xbox is quite comforting initially.

Dean