From: Doogie Brodie [mailto:ukhad@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 03 May 2004 10:20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] BARGIN ALERT!

aashram wrote:

> Any chance of picking up 2 for me :-)
> They are all sold out in london :-(

Sorry, lack of funds and not reading this until after I've been sort of=20
screw that one!

I did manage to get one in Darnley as Ian suggested, which scanned at=20
=A3149.99 and there was an empty barker holder sitting beside the
display=20
xbox. I told them it was supposed to be around 69.99, which was=20
confirmed on the phone by CS last night, and since the PS2 was down to=20
that price as well they let me have it :-)

Now just need to decide whether to get it properly chipped like my other=20
one, or wait till Ian does his reflash tutorial and use that ;->

--=20
Doogie