Re: Had to share...

I can imagine the scene - I have heard Blaster Bates tell his stories.

John
----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Gale
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 12:22 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Had to share...

Hey, that reminded be of a great wheeze we used to get up to:

I borrowed my brothers r/c kit from his model car, rigged it up to a piece
of fuse wire, buried in a large French banger (firework). Then buried it
all below a semi-fresh cow pat (soft but with a good skin) in a local field
where people used to walk their dogs.

We hid in the nearby wood and waited for a little old granny to walk by -
the results were quite spectacular!

Does that make me a very bad person ;)

Paul.