RE: Had to share...

Me and my brother once had a 'discussion' whilst wielding kitchen knives,
my
brother has a 1inch scar along his left set of knuckles ...

and a scar on his forehead where he tried to cock an air rifle - he wasn't
strong enough and it sprung back open and the sight got firmly planted
square on his forehead...

Not to mention the argument we had when we opened up a stapler ... and
started whacking each other with it ...

Sounds quite violent when I think of it now !!

Jonathan Tawn
EDS Desktop Services.