Had to share...

A delivery driver just dropped something off and while he was here asked
if=
I knew why his phone wasn=92t charging (as if I don=92t have better things=
to do!). Anyway, it was a standard cigarette lighter charging lead. I sugg=
ested the lighter may not be working or the fuse may have blown and
recomme=
nded trying the lighter in the socket to see if it got warm.
Unfortunately,=
before I could stop him, he pulled out the lighter and pressed his finger =
hard onto the lighter element!

A large amount of smoke and the stench of burning flesh later, he admitted
=
to not being a smoker!

=85 It was the sizzling sound it made that really made me cringe :-(

Paul.