TechLiving magazine

  • Subject: TechLiving magazine
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 21:58:19 +0100

My copy of the new TechLiving magazine, the replacement to Home Automation
magazine, arrived from the US today.  At first glance it looks a lot more
professional than its predecessor.  Lots of articles and adverts covering
Zwave which seems to suggest it's taking off in the US - or they're
spending
lots on promotions...   ;-)

Also saddened to read today that one of my favourite magazines - Internet
is
to close with the next issue.  I think I've read it since issue 1 and it
was
one of the few that I used to read cover to cover...

Malcolm

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - THIS MONTH!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha