e-mail disclaimers

  • Subject: e-mail disclaimers
  • From: "m_surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 09:10:43 -0000

anyone know of a product that can attach a different e-mail
disclaimer depending upon conditions??  I have a situation where one
individual can be writing an e-mail on behalf of several different
companies but use the one/same  e-mail addresss (e.g.
admin@xxxxxxx).  Depending upon the company they are
writing for, a different disclaimer should be attached.

My ideal would be for the e-mail program (Outlook in this case) to
prompt them to enter their signature to force them think about who
their sending the email on behalf off rather then just rely on a pre-
set signature.  So if they were prompted and entered:

John Smith
Project Manager
Company XYZ

then, when they hit send Company XYZ's disclaimer would be
automatically attached...

Any thoughts anyone??  TIA

Malcolm

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - THIS MONTH!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha