Re: Re: Morex external PSUs

The fan is internal to the PSU and you need to open it up to gain
access. I suggest you don't do this if you are not comfortable working
with mains equipment. Needless to say, don't open or power it with the
case open.

Jame's idea with the Maplin controller looks like a good starting point.
Will still require some soldering though.

If you are not comfortable in doing this, then if you want to send it to
me, I'll offer to do it for you if you send me the PSU and controller.
No need for wire though, I have loads.

Of course, someone more local to you may be more helpful as I am way up
in the North East coast of Scotland but I am happy to help if I can.

Regards
Dave...