Re: Capturing still images (jpeg) from a TV...?

  • Subject: Re: Capturing still images (jpeg) from a TV...?
  • From: "alanmiddleton74" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 14:04:09 -0000

Netgen stb (and presumably the bt rebadge) includes the options to
freeze current picture and forward as an email. Obviously this is
what the netgen is displaying so you couldn't snapshot sky, just the
free to air digital tv. That network segment is down at the moment,
but if it sounds interesting let me know and I'll send you a sample
image.

Hmm - netgen seems to be my solution for everything at the moment.

Hope this helps,

Alan