RE: OT : Keeping the kid safe...

  • Subject: RE: OT : Keeping the kid safe...
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:32:03 +0100

oh, and there's also http://www.protectyourkids.info/
which is quite a
useful source of info

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 May 2004 23:59
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OT : Keeping the kid safe...

Demon Spawn has been bugging me for internet access on his PC and I'm
tempted to give in if for no other reason than I want to spare the laptop
that is set up downstairs for Jo (my lovely Compaq Armada M300 which is
one
of the best built lappies I've ever seen) from the keyboard pounding that
it
gets when DS decides to play those ruddy games on the CBBC website.

Anyway - are any of you running any of the NetNanny or CyberSitter type
software and would care to post back whether you find it effective and
easy
to implement/administer?

Phil