Re: Morex external PSUs

Simple if you can programme a microcontroller in C   :o)

I used an Atmel AVR device that I had lying around. An AT90S4433 which
sadly is no longer produced. You can however use an ATMega16 instead but
probably overkill to be honest.

You can also do it with a PIC but as I have not used these for ages, I
can't even start to tell you which one would be suitable.

Some of the FAN speed controllers for PC case fans can be adapted just
by changing the wiring around. Some of these are very simple PWM
controllers.

Regards
Dave...