Re: XBOX DVD playing

> Yep. With flashing/chipping you can then download a special byte
hacked
> multi-region version of the original Xbox DVD player (so full IR
remote
> control that's sensible rather than the weird "pause means
restart" type
> of Remote Support in DVD-X)

OK, cool, but I might just stick to wired control if the IR thing isn't
really necessary.

> The flashing is proving a little trickier down to one simple thing - I
> don't have a memory card, so I'm having to hack about a bit.

Aha, well I have one of those! In a moment of foolishness when I got the
first xbox I bought one before I'd received it.... I forgot that it had
an HD for game saves, d'oh!

You're welcome to borrow it if you like.

Cheers
--
Doogie