RE: XBOX DVD playing

  • Subject: RE: XBOX DVD playing
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:59:57 +0100

The DVD kit allows DVD playback but I'm not sure about Multiregion. It
obviously also gives you a remote handset.

Don't know about the reflashing bit but my take is that it needs to be
chipped to allow the multiregion hack to work. The DVD player software
available within the slayer boot disk allows Multiregion disks to be played
and you can use the standard wired xbox controller DVDs.

That's how I've set up my three anyway!

Cheers
Don