Re: BARGIN ALERT!

aashram wrote:

> Any chance of picking up 2 for me :-)
> They are all sold out in london :-(

Sorry, lack of funds and not reading this until after I've been sort of
screw that one!

I did manage to get one in Darnley as Ian suggested, which scanned at
£149.99 and there was an empty barker holder sitting beside the display
xbox. I told them it was supposed to be around 69.99, which was
confirmed on the phone by CS last night, and since the PS2 was down to
that price as well they let me have it :-)

Now just need to decide whether to get it properly chipped like my other
one, or wait till Ian does his reflash tutorial and use that ;->

--
Doogie

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha