XBMC - CcXStream - very slow! Help anyone?

  • Subject: XBMC - CcXStream - very slow! Help anyone?
  • From: "Darren Thrower" <dlt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 00:35:17 +0100

Just got my Limited Edition 'Crystal' xBox back and have been having a
play.
(For those that read my previous message about it being noisy, it was the
hard drive!!)
I've managed to install XBMC and am using CcXStream to get my music, photos
and videos on there from my media server that's under the stairs.

Everything works fine except that it takes about 30 seconds from when I
select XBMS on either 'My Music' 'My Videos' or 'My Photos' to actually
display anything.

If I go somewhere else and then come back, it's instant. Reboot and go to
the same place - 30 seconds.

Any ideas anyone - or anyone having the same problem?

See you all at UKHA2004-05-03

Darren Thrower

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha