RE: Killer xAP/xPL app?

  • Subject: RE: Killer xAP/xPL app?
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 00:41:24 +0100

Certainly do-able.

At present, there's an xPL Driver for a real CM12 - you run it on a PC
with a CM12 attached, and it allows bidirectional xPL control of your
CM12, so that X10 events cause an xPL trigger message, and xPL command
messages cause an X10 event to happen.

What we don't have just now is a serial port emulator app - although
given that this is what the CM12 app does in reverse, it shouldn't be
too hard to do.

I'll have a rummage - in the meantime, are you on the xPL Mailing list
David? It might be better to follow this up there
(ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx) rather than in the main ukha_d

Ian.