Re: Mini keyboard

  • Subject: Re: Mini keyboard
  • From: "toscal" <stephens@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 20:12:58 -0000

Have you tried looking on the Cherry Keyboards website
http://www.cherry.de/ . They do a
small keyboard about 280mm in
length. Its a slimline G84-4100 they even do a version with a
trackball init but that is a little bigger.
If you want something different try a mini electro-luminescent
keyboard, these guys seem to be the cheapest at the moment
http://store.yahoo.com/directron/index.html
.
Also these chaps are worth looking at
http://indestructiblekeyboard.com/