From: Jon Whiten [mailto:jon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 April 2004 12:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Fujitsu Pencentra question

All the CE devices I have had come on at midnight each day.  What is
annoying is that I have found that the wireless network card in my PPC
keeps
the unit on until the battery is dead whereas the wired card allows it to
switch off.  Could there be a slightly different hardware setup between the
unit that stays on and the one that quietly goes back to sleep?

Regards

Jon Whiten
http://www.whiten.co.uk