RE: xBox Media Centre - Remote control

  • Subject: RE: xBox Media Centre - Remote control
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 11:01:03 +0100

You mean those funny silver discs where you actually have to physically
insert them into the drive?

I never really use our xboxes for DVDs but I have used the separate player
that gets installed with the slayer build previously.

I've checked out xbmc and there does appear to be support for playing DVDs
ie there is a button saying "Play DVD" but to be honest this
didn't really
work. Hung on me.

I seem to remember reading that the are issues over various different DVD
drives in the XBOX and XBMC still under investigation.

Regards
Don

Yahoo! Groups Links