Re: Exstreamer Users?

Mark McCall wrote:
> Any users of Exstreamer here...

Aye.

> Are you using the zServer software or something else?

I already have an IIS server on my intranet (soon to be replaced with a
linux apache box) so I use that instead. The extreamer can use any http
source for "pulling" files, or from windows SMB shares, and can
stream files
>from

One thing I do like is the "virtual soundcard" driver for
windows, which
allows you to use the exstreamer as a remote set of speakers for the PC, so
you can output any sound - doesnt have to be MP3.

Cheers,

/Neil/

Web design, hosting and domain registration
http://www.spellings.net/