Re: another rapid host query

Ho,

All accounts are manually activated due to fraud checks, most
activations are done During Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. In a lot of instances
there activated a lot soonier but sometimes we have to wait for protx
to get back to us with there fraud check (we use there manual
validatation service).

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, hoyin <yahoogroups@h...> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I may be jumping the gun again  .. but I signed up for
rapidhosting ..