Attic Server

Hi,
I have a Dell poweredge server stored in it's box as it makes too
much noise to keep in a bedroom or the lounge. I could put it in the
attic as I have spare power and can run some cat5 to it, but I'm
worried about the temperature extremes in there. I noticed some of
you use your attics as node zero. Have you encountered any problems
doing this due to the temperature. Alternatively do you know any way
to silence it and will disabling some of the fans have an adverse
effect?

Thanks,
Mark