From: Adrian [mailto:yahoo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 March 2004 09:25
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] virus activity with ukha_group

All

the address i use for this group (only place is used) is now being hit
by loads of viruses/spam. Would this tend to suggest someone on the
group hasnt got poper virus protection? Is anyone else seeing this? Most

seem to be originating from 218.208.200.76 (A Malaysia Telecom address)

any  feedback would be appreciated

Adrian

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx