Re: Proper wireless intercom

The DECT thing did occur to me. It might be the easiest as we already
have 3 handsets. It's for the father-in-law who's a bit technophobic
so we need to keep it simple. Can't afford the professional options
that are out there.

There are some cheap walkie talkie sets, but I'm not sure if they are
up to being on all the time.

Thanks

--
Steve