ADVERT: Touch screen LCD PC

I have a number of the recently discussed kiosk PC's available.

They are brand new in original boxes. They will have XP Pro SP1 and all
latest critical updates on them purely
to ensure that they are working OK (I am assuming of course that anyone
buying will have a fully legal
copy that will be installed at some time, although there would be no hurry
as XP does not need activating).

£230, plus shipping extra (parcel force in UK would be £10): otherwise off
to Ebay next week.

Replies off list please.

John

This is the spec:
a.. 440BX chipset based embedded ATX motherboard
a.. Celeron 433 CPU
a.. 256 Megabytes SDRAM
a.. 20 Gigabyte 3.5" IDE hard disk
a.. 12" 800 x 600 LCD Display with Touch Overlay
a.. Stereo sound on motherboard
a.. External PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors
a.. Three external DB9 serial connectors
a.. Two external DB25 parallel connectors
a.. External RJ45 10/100 ethernet connector
a.. External HD15 VGA connector
a.. Internal 34 pin floppy disk connector
a.. Internal 40 pin PRI / SEC IDE connectors for additional hard or CDROM
drives
a.. Internal 4 pin .1" USB connector
a.. One PCI slot and one shared PCI / ISA slot
a.. 56K PCI Modem card
a.. Compatible with DOS 6 and Windows 3.1, 95, 98, NT4, 2000 and XP

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx