Arg!

I think its time to remove Ian from this list in shame.

We have a fairly well automated home, xPL control of heating, lights and
music ... In particular, when a phone call comes in, the music in the
office, which goes through Ian's PC is muted. Once we are finished on
the phone, at the press of a button from my PC or Ian's, the music comes
back. If Clyde are playing something really terrible, it goes off, and
we put it back on a wee while later. All done with a click of a button
>from

Except, Ian keeps switching off his speakers by the manual switch.

So ... I try to put the music back on with my xPL button, and it may
well be unmuting it, BUT THE SPEAKERS ARE OFF, I swear, I am going to
have to move his speakers out of reach so he starts using the nice,
simple and AUTOMATED way. Hell, even if it was done by the X10 module
the speakers are attached to that we used to use before we xPLed it all
that would be fine, but instead I have to reach over and physically
switch it on again.

ARG!

Jenni