C-Bus Switches and Dimming

Hi all,

In the past I've noticed that the way in which the LD11's momentary switch
operates is not always guest-friendly, i.e. pressing the button to cycle
through dim and bright.

As I'm due to move house within the next month, I'm thinking about
installing C-bus in the new house, and wondered what options the C-bus
switches have for dimming.

Do they work the same as an LD11, i.e. pressing and holding the button will
cycle through dim, then bright, or are there more options to choose from?
(I like the idea of the way the new X10 micro dimmer works, having a 2-way
rocker allowing for distinct dim and bright operations)

Also, do the various different ranges (e.g. E2000, Neo, Saturn) operate any
differently (i.e. push buttons vs. rocker switches etc.) or do all the
switches offer the same functionality.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

John