Re: National Homebuilding & Renovating Show 2004

Brian G. Reynolds wrote:

> Hi Robin,
>
> I was planning on going till I remembered I had
"volunteered" to work this weekend!

> Just out of interest I was getting the tickets from ClassicFM's
website (Url below), about half price IIRC.

Or free on the official site :)

http://www.centaurshows.co.uk/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/00315.2.1369676703210962295
appears to be the direct link but that might include session info.

I'm planning to go down... was thinking about flying, but costs were £88
>from
drive or get the train. I'm going down on the Sunday.

Cheers
--
Doogie