RE: [ADVERT] Infra red taps for sale

My mistake I'm afraid ...

When I read it as 'one wire' that's not exactly ... it should be read as
'one cable' ... according to the sales rep I just spoke to, it's a
multi-pin
connector, very similar to a telephone connector!

Someone on here posted a website www.plumb-warehouse.co.uk
<http://www.plumb-warehouse.co.uk>
 and it's the quartz aqualisa units ...