RE: [ADVERT] Infra red taps for sale

Hi Umar,

Nothing that I specifically wanted to know, although (the inevitable) how
much ;o)!! (for the basic shower unit)

I'm going to be taking out my old bath suite in around 6-8 weeks, and I'd
like a new shower, I was thinking of the quartz units (with the 1wire
control) or some other such unit.

Are they the thermostatic that require hot&cold connection, or electric
and would they work with a combi boiler ?

Many thanks,
Jonathan.