RE: Re: LD11 schematics anyone ?

Yep, checked last night and this is exactly what I was doing.

Ian

"Dean Smith" <dean@xxxxxxx>
02/03/2004 08:47
Please respond to ukha_d

To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:        RE: [ukha_d] Re: LD11 schematics anyone ?

I've seen several rumours in assorted places that ramp-rate may be
settable
via extended commands - but no one has ever managed to come up with the
actual commands. The only extended command I know of for the LD11 remains
"49" with data 0-62 for "goto dim level (still ramped)"
and 63 for
"instant
on full".

Dean