From: Stephen Jones [mailto:ukha@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 March 2004 00:26
To: UK-HA group
Subject: [ukha_d] Digital CCTV recording

Has anyone got any recommendations for digital CCTV systems?

I'm looking for a system to connect to just the four cameras which will
simply record continuously onto the internal hard drive.

I had a quick google but there appears to be loads on the market, so I
thought I'd see if anyone here has had any good or bad experiences to
pass on.

To get the topic someway back on track, it'd be nice if the recorder
could be networked allowing streaming of the CCTV recordings, to be
played back over any PC. Failing that simply a modulated output fed onto
the TV network would allow any TV to watch the recordings (It'd just be
a problem for the control then).

TIA

Steve

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx