[ADVERT] Infra red taps for sale

Related to Home automation of sorts.

We have bought some beautiful Italian basin taps with a built in infra red
sensor.

They were imported by me into the UK

See below for a pic

http://www.remer.biz/images/prodotti/SE10g.jpg

The picture does not do the tap justice - it is bigger and more substantial
than
the picture suggests.

These retail for £380 in the UK.

I am selling them for £200 each plus p&p.

They are substantial taps, and look stunning (and IMHO are worth it even
without
the infra red sensor).

They are powered by 4 AA batteries, which are easy to fit, and last around
200
hours (per specs).

You can adjust the temperature on the tap itself.

Any more info please email OFFLIST to umar@xxxxxxx

You are of course welcome to see before you buy - I live near Manchester.

Also, we have imported some steam showers which have some HA facilities
eg remote control, cd/mp3 phono input, speaker, telephone (yes thats
right), and
lighting.

Some friends have seen these, and we want to order some more, but is not
cost
effective unless we have a full container. If anyone is interested in these
showers, drop me a line.

Sorry for the slight OT post.

Umar