Some interesting items on Play.com's gadget section

I was having a browse of Play.com's gadget section and noticed a couple
of interesting things:-

White IR opening bin.... it says kitchen bin but the dimensions say
otherwise :( hopefully though, if a few companies start selling little
ones, someone will start selling the big ones in this country.
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=GADG&title=159098

Bath alarm and temperature sensor - I think I'm gonna get me one of
those at some point..... normally I either forget, or set a kitchen
timer for 5 mins, then fine tune, but am good at ignoring the kitchen
timer.
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=GADG&title=157682

Toilet night light, but I assume you have to leave the lid open... :/
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=GADG&title=147192

And last, but not least, Robosweep the craptacular fake Roomba -
http://www.roombacommunity.com/robosweep/robosweep.html
as discussed on
Slashdot in August last year
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/08/27/2321229&mode=nested
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=GADG&title=143981
£30? 30p
more like :)

Cheers
--
Doogie

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx