From: Dave McLaughlin
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Touch Screen kiosk pc on ebay

Does anyone who has one already, happen to have a manufacturer or part
No. for the main board as I would like to find more info on this whilst
I await mine to arrive.

Dave...
PS.. Can we help and cut the yahoo adverts of the end of replies. Some
replies are getting a bit silly.. Sorry for moaning!!

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes...!!
---
http://www.v8carlton.com
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
---

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx