Re: Advice for newbie - CBus

I shall play devils advocate here :)

One would assume volume would bring prices down, but also competition
sometimes bring prices down too....

I have been approached by a company new to the UK for scene lighting etc,
but very established on the continent.

www.niko.be

Niko bus looks very similar to CBus - we are currently talking about prices
but looks promising, everything is supposedly available overnight from
Belgium, they have intergated RF in the system, you can aslo route audio
through same controls, it has a large amount of in built logic, and is
programmable with a screwdriver....

I will be receiving a demo board which i shall bring along to UKHA - purely
for objective purposes obviously, as i am still a very strong supporter of
CBus, but its nice to see alternatives..

And who said Belgium was boring :)

Oh yes, and with another belgium company i can now offer these speakers -
http://www.artsound.be

They look and sound lovely...

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx